Private Sector Investor / Owner
BRIDGE AGENT SERVICES
PRE-PURCHASE REAL-ESTATE INVESTIGATIONS
DUE DILIGENCE / ACQUISITIONS
INITIAL LAND USE DUE DILIGENCE INSPECTIONS
- Interface with local City, County Municipalities regarding any environmental issues, claims and compliances of past land use
- Schedule and Meet Planning and Permits Associates I.E.- Initial
- Zoning, Setbacks, Easements Etc
- Lot Topo Acquire / Check City, County Topography Regulations
- Check Lot Survey / Check Lot Pins Locations
- Check and Review Slope Analysis as Per City Codes
- Initial Grade Cut Check Including Site Prep
- Initial Utilities Check All locations And Hookups
ON-SITE STRUCTURE DEFECTS DUE DILIGENCE INSPECTIONS
- Defects investigations and identification of critical repairs.
- Documentation of findings.
- Coordination of destructive / nondestructive testing methods.
- Coordination of remediation and repairs.
- Define Project Objectives-Constraints, User Requirements,Design Goals
- Finalize Site Evaluation and Selection Personally for Buyer
- Initial Buyer Purchase Contract Negotiations Representation
- Define and Note Risk identification and mitigation.
FINAL PURCHASE CONTRACT ACQUISITIONS / SIGNATURES
- Final Overview meeting Purchase Price Signatures
- Final Agreement Acquisition Market Value Studies Payback
- Startup of Development “Partnering” program.
LAND USE PLANNING / ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS
ENGINEERING DESIGNS / CONSULTING FINAL OVERVIEW
LAND USE DESIGN / PLANNING
- Land Use Planning & Initial Project Designs, Engineering, Roads Etc
- Flood Plains, Waterways, Retention Basins, Runoffs, Culverts Etc
- Development of Initial Utilities Design-Water, Electric, Gas,Internet
- Design Preliminary Budget and Standards
- Prepare conceptual “Milestone” Start Schedule
START-UP PROJECT DESIGN
- Create Initial Project Design Renderings, Scope and Vision Statements
- Review Cost Estimates, Schematic, Design Development, Startup
- Schedule,and Contract Documents.
ALL ENGINEERING COMPLIANCE DESIGN OVERSIGHT
- Drainage Engineering Designs
- Hydrological Engineering Designs
- Environmental Engineering Designs
- Slope Engineering Designs
- Soils Engineering Designs
- Civil Engineering Designs
- Structural Engineering Designs
FINALIZED PROJECT DESIGNS
- Conduct Owner reviews of drawings and specifications.
- Monitor design progress.
- Sign Off on Final Project Design Owner / Designer Agreements
- Review / Define project “Milestone” schedule and prepare “Master Project Schedule”
BIDS / CONTRACTS / PRESS / MERGERS
BIDDING / ACQUISITIONS / COST ANALYSIS – ( SAVINGS PHASE)
- Assist in Pre-qualifications of all Contractors / Engineers- Etc
- Compare and analyze bids and proposals.
- Assist in Contract Negotiations.
- Assist Owner in selection and qualification of Sub-Contractors
- Assist in Sub-Contractors Selection Awards
- Assist Owner in evaluation and selection of Required Engineers.
- Define Scope of services and Expectations of Said Engineers.
CONTRACTUAL DOCS CREATIONS
- Review / Advise on preparation of construction contracts.
- Review / Prepare bid packages.
- Review / Refine “Master Project Schedule” for inclusion “Milestone
- Dates”into contract documents.
- Develop scheduling and contract administration clauses for inclusion
Into contract documents.
- Evaluate project Insurance and Said requirements.
- Define project delivery system traditional design / bid/build, phased
- Fast Track, Construction Manager (CM), Multiple prime contracts,
design / build.
- Review “Constructability” and Construction Phasing issues and Timing
PUBLIC RELATIONS DIPLOMAT- All Interactions, Press, TV, Publications, Marketing etc.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favor with company and the public.
- Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill. Prepare and deliver speeches to further public relations objectives.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions..
- Purchase advertising space and time as required to promote client’s product or agenda (Example our website).
- Plan and conduct market and public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
P3 MERGER AMBASSADOR
- Ambassador to oversee redevelopment involving the integration of private sector investor funds with public sector properties. Creating the development or redevelopment of innovative, long-term relationships between the public and private sectors.
- Bridge representative to oversee private entity financing, construction, or project management.
- Project Manager to align investment goals with public space development to create social and economic improvements for redevelopment projects.
MUNICIPALITIES / INDUSTRY INTERMEDIARY – EXECUTOR
- Prepare Edit AND or Organize ALL Building permit applications and Said Requirements to move forward on Project
- Respond to requests for information from P&Z Redlines requests and provide appropriate information to remedy said requirements.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with Municipalities and Industries to ensure Complete project flow expediency
QUALITY CONTROL / FINAL APPROVAL
CLOSE OUT / DISPUTES
POST-CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CLOSE-OUT PHASE
- Finalize the “As-Built” schedule.
- Monitor and administer “Project Close-Out Activities” including
- Architect,Engineer’s issuance of certificates of substantial completion, as-built drawings, completion of punch list work scopes, start-up and commissioning of systems, coordination of final lien waivers, submittals by contractor of guarantees/warranties along with operation and maintenance manuals, Coordination of final “walk-through” inspections.
- Coordinate and schedule Owner occupancy.
- Review Contractor’s application for final payment
CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS AND DISPUTES REPRESENTATION PHASE
- Develop procedures for Dispute Review Boards (DRB) and Mediation for Claims resolution.
- Provide litigation support, schedule, delay, and disruption analysis, Along with expert reports.
- Audit construction damage calculations resulting from delays / Acceleration of work, change orders, extras, cost over-rides, variations, etc
To learn more specifics about what our Bridge Agent services can provide or ask any questions about your project, please submit the following form.
Thanks for visiting Lazok Industries. We look forward to working with you.