Welcome to Lazok Industries (founded in 1985)
James Lazok… Founder, Creator and CEO of Lazok Industries. 35+ years private and public sector development / redevelopment and construction experience.
and Green to Gold LLC
James Lazok Consulting and Owners Rep Services:
- Project Pre-start Consulting - Project Feasibility Studies / Due Diligence
- Owners Rep - Real Estate Procurement Specialist / Value Evaluations
- Owners Rep - Complete Project Over-site Managing - architects, planners, engineers, planning and zoning, county and city agencies, A General Contractors, B General Contractors, subs, field operations, project managers
- P3 Merger Partnership Consultant - Strategist and Contract Development / Over-site
James Lazok Personal Skillsets:
- Abstract, Sustainable Architectural Designer
- Sustainable Land Use Analysis / Land Planning
- Planning and Zoning Bridge Agent specialist
- Construction Defects Failure Analysis / Investigator
- Project Dispute Resolutions Representative
- Project Management / Quality Control
Special Attention Given To:
- Create new start-up, turn-around, and expansion strategies
- Execute vision, mission, and operational guidelines
- Oversee performance roles, accountability, and compensation
- Problem solving agency growth and economic issues
- Evaluation of management, structure and operational systems
- Recommendations, solutions and application sequencing
- Leveraging technology to enhance sustainability and performance
In addition, we seek to understand the views and opinions of surrounding community in order to prepare for potential concerns, questions and conflicts which may hinder the success of the project. We believe that good communication and honest representation greatly facilitates the process of achieving the approvals necessary to implement a development plan. To learn more specifics about the services Lazok Industries can provide or ask any questions about your project, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for visiting Lazok Industries. We look forward to working with you.
LAZOK INDUSTRIES TEAM
Together we have teamed up to become the best at what we do and offer the highest standard of construction service possible to our clients. We look forward to assisting you in any way, by turning your dream project into reality. For a more in depth resume of our qualifications, please follow this - LINK -
CEO Owner Live | Work | Play | Sustain and Lazok Industries
Founder and creator of LWPS and Lazok Industries
James Lazok brings 30+ years of consulting, project management, land planning, commercial / residential construction, energy management, environmental design and systems Integration focusing on prioritizing owner and stakeholder’s best interests to ensure they will continue to be properly represented until the project is successfully completed.
Consulting, Design, Engineering, Project Mgmnt, Quality Control
A Division of Lazok Industries and Core Structure Group
From the pre-design phase, to the construction phase, Jason Hale and James Lazok strive to bring forward the maximum in potential in terms of effective design, energy efficiency, and green build features into your residential, commercial, or land development project.
Infrastructure and Land Development
A Division of Lazok Industries and ALC Underground
James Lazok and Arnold Cox have worked together for over 30 years and have teamed up to offer a larger gamut of site work to include residential, commercial and land development services to customers throughout the Southwest area.
Sustainable Construction, Project Management
A Division of Lazok Industries and Alpine Valley Builders
There are few arenas more promising in the world of commercial / residential construction than that of sustainable building. At the cutting edge of this rapidly growing field are partners James Lazok and Daniel Olague. With our emphasis on green building principles, we consistently undertake projects with the commitment to achieving the highest standards in our industry.
Our goal is to offer solutions for even the most complex problems. Thank you for reaching out. We will respond ASAP.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 928-273-0434