Private and Public Sector Investor / Owner
PRE-PURCHASE REAL-ESTATE INVESTIGATIONS
DUE DILIGENCE / ACQUISITIONS
INITIAL LAND USE DUE DILIGENCE INSPECTIONS
- Interface with local City, County Municipalities regarding any environmental issues, claims and compliances of past land use
- Schedule and Meet Planning and Permits Associates I.E.- Initial
- Zoning, Setbacks, Easements Etc
- Lot Topo Acquire / Check City, County Topography Regulations
- Check Lot Survey / Check Lot Pins Locations
- Check and Review Slope Analysis as Per City Codes
- Initial Grade Cut Check Including Site Prep
- Initial Utilities Check All locations And Hookups
ON-SITE STRUCTURE DEFECTS DUE DILIGENCE INSPECTIONS
- Defects investigations and identification of critical repairs.
- Documentation of findings.
- Coordination of destructive / nondestructive testing methods.
- Coordination of remediation and repairs.
- Define Project Objectives-Constraints, User Requirements,Design Goals
- Finalize Site Evaluation and Selection Personally for Buyer
- Initial Buyer Purchase Contract Negotiations Representation
- Define and Note Risk identification and mitigation.
FINAL PURCHASE CONTRACT ACQUISITIONS / SIGNATURES
- Final Overview meeting Purchase Price Signatures
- Final Agreement Acquisition Market Value Studies Payback
- Startup of Development “Partnering” program.